Labbox Labware SL, Labbox France EURL and Labbox Italia SRL dedicate their activity to the commerce of laboratory material and chemical products and the after-sales management of the equipment commercialized.
The direction of Labbox Labware SL, Labbox France EURL and Labbox Italia, SRL in its determination to ensure the provision of the service and the quality of its products and promote continuous improvement, has established in this document its Quality Policy.
The Quality Policy of Labbox Labware SL, Labbox France EURL and Labbox Italia, SRL is based on the following commitments:
- Commitment to satisfy the needs of our clients, fulfilling their requirements and trying to exceed their expectations.
- Commitment to comply with all legal, contractual or other requirements that are applicable to us due to our activity.
- Commitment to offer our employees a stable working environment in which to develop themselves laboral and personally, making available to them the necessary tools for the efficient development of the tasks entrusted and the training required to maintain and increase their degree of competence.
- Commitment to carry out our work within a management environment that guarantees a continuous improvement OF THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, through the establishment and periodic review of the efficiency of the processes and our quality objectives.
- Commitment to maintain transparent, fair and ethical relations with our Stakeholders: suppliers, customers, employees and society in general.
- Commitment to protect the environment and our environment, through actions and measures aimed at preventing any type of pollution that could originate from operations due to our activity and the correct management of the waste generated.
- Commitment to promote an understanding and dissemination of our Quality Policy within our organization.
- Commitment of its revision for its continuous adaptation.
For this purpose, Labbox Labware SL, Labbox France EURL and Labbox Italia, has developed its Quality Management System (QMS) based on the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard. This Quality Management System is defined and developed in this Quality Manual and other documentation emanating from the It is therefore mandatory for all the personnel of the organization, in the exercise of its activities.