GENERAL SALES TERMS & CONDITIONS
Labbox Labware S.L. general sales terms and conditions
These Sales Terms & Conditions apply to all offers and orders to Labbox Labware S.L. for the sale and delivery of Labbox Labware S.L products worldwide except for Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Italy and France. Products supplied by Labbox Labware S.L are general laboratory consumables, instruments and chemicals. Orders from private individuals shall not be accepted by Labbox Labware S.L.
Usage of the goods
The products we are offering are exclusively made for laboratory use, and their usage is reserved for professional purposes only. Labbox Labware S.L. cannot be held responsible for the misuse of its products.
End-user list price minus distributor discount. Prices are EXW PREMIA DE DALT 08338 (Barcelona), Spain.
Minimum order value
A minimum order value of 200 EUR/USD freight cost excluded is required for Europe. For the rest of the world, a minimum order value of 1,000 EUR/USD freight cost excluded is required.
Unless otherwise agreed, for orders that do not exceed 10,000 EUR, payment of 100% of the order value shall be made before shipment of the Goods. For orders equal to or exceeding 10,000 EUR, a down payment of 30% of the total order value shall be made by bank transfer at order confirmation date. The remaining 70% shall be paid when Goods are ready to be shipped. We expect to receive the remaining payment within 7 days after Goods are ready to be shipped; failure to comply will imply cancellation of the order. If a cancellation of order should occur, we reserve the right to keep the down payment to cover our expenses. Payments by Letter of Credit or Cash Against Documents are accepted only for orders exceeding 5,000 EUR/USD freight costs excluded. When partial deliveries are accepted, due date is calculated when each shipment is made and not when the complete order is shipped. We reserve the right to reject new orders or to cancel any outstanding shipment, when invoices are pending to be paid.
Quotation requests and purchase order confirmation
We will only accept Quotation or Pro Forma invoice requests in writing, and when including our product codes/references and quantities. We will only accept Purchase Orders when dated and confirmed in writing, and including at least all of the below mentioned:
– Order number
– Labbox Product codes/references
– Shipment details
Purchase Orders will be answered with a Proforma Invoice. Written approval of the Proforma Invoice is required in order to consider the Purchase Order as confirmed.
As a general rule, chemical products are sold only to distributors in Europe. If you are outside Europe and wish to distribute Labbox chemicals, please contact our customer service.
Some chemicals are considered as restricted products, and their sale is regulated by special legislations. These products cannot be sold all over the world. For more information, please contact our customer service.
Additional costs when applicable
Certificate of origin signed by our local Chamber of Commerce: 60 Eur/ certificate. Legalization of invoice by our local Chamber of Commerce: 60 Eur/ invoice. Modification or rectification of Delivery Note or AWB after confirmation: 60 Eur. Legalization of any other document at any Embassy or Consulate, or Apostille Convention: According to the charges incurred by Labbox Labware S.L.
Modifications, packaging, changes or order cancellation
If any modification or packing changes should occur, we will invoice 5% of the modified or cancelled amount with a minimum of 60 € as charges.
Broken, missing or non-accepted products at goods reception
We accept, during 15 days after goods reception by distributor, any discrepancy regarding broken, missing or non-accepted products. Kindly contact our Customer Service with the maximum information when submitting your request.
Return of the goods
Return of goods requires our expressive and written consent. Returned goods, when accepted, must be packaged correctly and safely in their original packaging and labeling. Failing to comply with the above mentioned will imply non-acceptance of the return. In the case of chemical products, Labbox accepts the return of the product only if the containers have not been unsealed. If a container has been open, returns are accepted only if there are justified discrepancies between the specifications in the catalogue and /or the products label and the measured specifications. In these situations, our Quality Department will study the case, and based on technical conclusions, the return will be either approved or rejected